Cb connect Facebook, Twitter, G+ dont't work safari

11 years 1 week ago #223101 by maurogln
Joomla 2.5.8
CB 1.9
Cb connect 4.0.0
Facebook, Twitter, G+ connectors activated
don't work on safari and iexplorer; failed in the last step to refresh the page after inserted the credential to login, and instead of redirect to a logged page reload the page with buttons with text "Sign in"

Help !!

Mauro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #223104 by patrick.buschman
Replied by patrick.buschman on topic Cb connect Facebook, Twitter, G+ dont't work safari
Same here...

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #223154 by krileon
Tested working fine in Chrome, IE9, IE10, and FF. Chrome uses same Engine as Safari (webkit). Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done press F12 to open your error console and set errors to persist. Now try again and see if any errors show in the log or on screen.

As with all CB Connect and FBC releases if the endpoint can not be reached then it will not work. You need to ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link, ensure you're not messing up URLs with 3rd party SEF extensions, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn