move captcha to bottom of registration form?

14 years 1 week ago #130024 by nish
can you please guide how to move captcha to bottom of registration form.

It looks bit odd having it on top of the form.

Thanks
Nish

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #130027 by nant
nish wrote:

Thanks
Nish

Been addressed before.

Captcha tab - look at registration order parameter.

13 years 2 months ago #153487 by testeuse
Hi,
I tried to move capcha at the end of registration form but when i do that, my select list for images and image gallery become blank and can't be used.

In fact my image select list only work when capcha is on his top.

Please help me.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #162786 by jeddell

nant wrote: nish wrote:

Thanks
Nish

Been addressed before.

It may have been addressed before, but you did not explain where to find the answer or how to fix it (not clearly anyway) "Captcha tab" What catcha tab?? Do you mean the cptcha plugin?? or is there a link that is "supposed" to be in the field management area??

A very confusing solution. Please remember that the people asking these questions are not at the same level of programing as you. I too am having the same problem and am seaching the forums to find a solution, This one was not very helpful. I guess, seeing as it has been address before, I will HAVE to keep looking....or you could link to the solution in this forum??

Cheers

Dean

BTW, I'm running Joomla 1.6.3 and have just downloaded the latest version of cb Captcha

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM. THE SOLUTION IS LOCATION IN THE TOPIC TITLED "[SOLVED] CB Captcha position" I'd link to the forum topic if I knew how to.

Cheers all. and good forums too. lots of useful info.

12 years 11 months ago #162787 by nant

jeddell wrote:

nant wrote: nish wrote:

Thanks
Nish

Been addressed before.

It may have been addressed before, but you did not explain where to find the answer or how to fix it (not clearly anyway) "Captcha tab" What catcha tab?? Do you mean the cptcha plugin?? or is there a link that is "supposed" to be in the field management area??

A very confusing solution. Please remember that the people asking these questions are not at the same level of programing as you. I too am having the same problem and am seaching the forums to find a solution, This one was not very helpful. I guess, seeing as it has been address before, I will HAVE to keep looking....or you could link to the solution in this forum??

Cheers

Dean

BTW, I'm running Joomla 1.6.3 and have just downloaded the latest version of cb Captcha

When I say Captcha tab, that is exactly what I mean.

After you install the CB Captcha Plugin (and enable it in the CB Plugin manager area), you will see that your CB Tab Manager also has a new tab created called 'CB Captcha'.

This is a place holder for the captcha image and can be moved up and down the registration form by changing the tab's registration ordering parameter.

12 years 11 months ago #162788 by jeddell
Yep, Thanks for the quick response. I did find the TAB MANAGEMENT in the CB Admin area. Please forgive the questions. Still getting my head around the CB system. Not to offend, but possibly some way of linking to the solution that was first written may help people like myself out. I don't usually respond in others topics unless there is a solution.

Anyway, It is good to see an active forum for a change kudos to you and your team

Cheers

Dean

PS I did find the solution as well...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn