Can I buy captcha plugin alone?

13 years 11 months ago #132756 by faazz
Can I buy captcha plugin alone? was created by faazz
Hi,

Can I buy the captcha plugin individually instead of subscribing to the full documentation?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132764 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can I buy captcha plugin alone?
faazz wrote:

Hi,

Can I buy the captcha plugin individually instead of subscribing to the full documentation?

Its not sold by itself.

The entire CB Documentation subscription proposal is very reasonable. You get so much (14 CB Addons and documentation) for the 35 euros. I have seen many single packages that are sold for more than this amount.

And you would be supporting further development of CB in the process.

13 years 11 months ago #132953 by faazz
Replied by faazz on topic Re:Can I buy captcha plugin alone?
Actually wouldn't that be unfair to someone who is using CB only in a limited way? So the extra plugins, doc would not be necessary, at least for now.

But when the website does get ready for it and the community requires extra features, I wouldn't mind. And at that time the subscription would be valuable to me too, because I would be using it and looking for support.

But a year's membership that goes to waste and when I actually would need it, I will need another membership.

Though I love CB and work your doing, I find this rule a little too harsh. At least wrt something as basic as a captcha plugin.

13 years 11 months ago #133002 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can I buy captcha plugin alone?

Actually wouldn't that be unfair to someone who is using CB only in a limited way? So the extra plugins, doc would not be necessary, at least for now.

No, they're provided as a thank you to document subscribers. We provide no document subscriber plugins sold separately, sorry. If we did that would be unfair to those that did subscribe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139413 by ethos_dacapo
Replied by ethos_dacapo on topic Re:Can I buy captcha plugin alone?
Of course not! If they didn't leave out key features of Community Builder there wouldn't be any incentive for you to send them money now would there?

Its like giving a kid a free bike, oh but there are no brakes included so if you want to be safe you'll just have to buy some from us. :sick:

13 years 8 months ago #139417 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can I buy captcha plugin alone?
ethos_dacapo wrote:

Of course not! If they didn't leave out key features of Community Builder there wouldn't be any incentive for you to send them money now would there?

Its like giving a kid a free bike, oh but there are no brakes included so if you want to be safe you'll just have to buy some from us. :sick:

Very unfair analogy.
CB offers you the extended workflow so you can approve or reject any application if you want. This is the best brakes available for your free bike.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn