/cb.captcha.php does not exist

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #150587 by zilty4
/cb.captcha.php does not exist was created by zilty4
/public_html/tmp/install_4d2b84d2991c5/cb.captcha.php does not exist!

---when trying to install via CB plugins tab.
But, inspection of the captcha zip file shows that cb.captcha.php is there in the directory within the zip file.

System:
Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.3.1
plug_CBcaptcha 2.2.2 (in zip file)

(ISP says GD is installed in PHP 5.x)

P.S.: I had the plug in installed and then it failed to produce an image and complained about GD, but that is not relevant until I get the captcha plugin installed again.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #150620 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: /cb.captcha.php does not exist
The latest captcha release is 2.3, please download and attempt to install the latest release. You can quickly find it by searching "captcha" within the downloads area.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #150678 by zilty4
Replied by zilty4 on topic Re: /cb.captcha.php does not exist
Thank you, but....
I am recognized as an 'advanced membership' expiring in March, but attempts to download cbcaptcha from www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons# just recycle me back to that page.

Have I gone to the wrong location? If so, please supply proper url.
Thanks.

13 years 2 months ago #150682 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: /cb.captcha.php does not exist
Please consult your Doc-Subs tab on your profile - it has the latest download links in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zilty4

13 years 2 months ago #150683 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: /cb.captcha.php does not exist
The file should be available just fine. Is there a message stating the file is being edited or anything of the sort? I was able to download successfully. Please try again. You can use direct link as follows.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_download/206-cb-captcha-plugin-version-23

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #150694 by zilty4
Replied by zilty4 on topic Re: /cb.captcha.php does not exist
reply before yours supplied a link that gave me the download,
which installed w/o difficulty,
and which works for registration,
but not for my front-end login with my admin user and pwd.

There it says: "Invalid Security Code".
I'll look for messages about that and hope to find help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn