Captcha and CB Subs

12 years 8 months ago #171632 by saville
Captcha and CB Subs was created by saville
Fairly simple question- I looked but couldn't find it anywhere so apologies if a repeat- but does Captcha integrate with CB Subs registration plans?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #171642 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Captcha and CB Subs

saville wrote: Fairly simple question- I looked but couldn't find it anywhere so apologies if a repeat- but does Captcha integrate with CB Subs registration plans?

Answers:

Yes, why shouldn't it?
Did you try it?
Take a look at Joomlapolis registration page.

12 years 8 months ago #171681 by saville
Replied by saville on topic Re: Captcha and CB Subs
Cheers. I installed it on a client's site and activated it, but it didn't appear on the registration page (the free one- if spambots want to give us their money on the full site that's cool by us- lol) but couldn't find where to apply it in CBSubs- but now I know it's there I'll find it. Thanks again for your time nant.

12 years 8 months ago #171694 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Captcha and CB Subs

saville wrote: Cheers. I installed it on a client's site and activated it, but it didn't appear on the registration page (the free one- if spambots want to give us their money on the full site that's cool by us- lol) but couldn't find where to apply it in CBSubs- but now I know it's there I'll find it. Thanks again for your time nant.

Both Captcha and CBSubs are CB plugins that integrate independently with CB Registration process.

There is no CBSubs parameter for captcha.

Just configure the captcha plugin parameters and captcha should appear in registration form.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn