Captcha & ProfileBook

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #194735 by escalona
Captcha & ProfileBook was created by escalona
Hello: I have a problem with capcha. Captcha works well in Pag Registration and Public Mail tab.
Captcha No works with tabs of ProfileBook: He said that the code is wrong.
I think that the whole configuration is ok.
My versions are: Version 1.5.23 Joomla
CB 1.7 Version
Captcha 2.4 Version
ProfileBook 1.2
ProfilePro also used. If you cleared all the profiles of PP and load the default profile of CB the problem persists, so I think it is problem of CB.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 weeks ago #194799 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Captcha & ProfileBook
So no matter what you do it always says the code entered is wrong? Does the Captcha image and the input display perfectly fine?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago #194802 by escalona
Replied by escalona on topic Re: Captcha & ProfileBook
Exactly.
Quite perfect except up to introducing the code captcha.
Later he says: ' erroneous code '
ProfileBook works well for registered users. (these do not need captcha)

12 years 4 weeks ago #194804 by krileon
Seams to work fine in all my tests. Please ensure the CB Captcha plugin within CB > Plugin Management is public and published. Please also edit CB Captcha and ensure "Include Captcha in other uses:" is set to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #195962 by escalona
Replied by escalona on topic Re: Captcha & ProfileBook
Hello,
I have tested everything you said and the message continues: 'The security code is wrong'.
I deleted all the profiles of ProfilePro and the problem persists.
Can you take a look?
www.todoslosdiasmercado.com/mi-perfil/userprofile/Mis%20Telas%20de%20Holanda

Thanks
to my password?

12 years 2 weeks ago #196049 by krileon
Please upgrade to CB 1.8 and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn