[SOLVED] View in profile

13 years 11 months ago #132381 by ndee
[SOLVED] View in profile was created by ndee
Hi, strange issue, on the testserver without cbsubs the File shows up on frontend, with cbsubs, can't figure out to show it - other fieldtypes with settings to CB standard work as expected. Can anyone please test this with cbsubs and other cb team plugins such as privacy.

Thanks

Post edited by: ndee, at: 2010/05/06 16:53

Post edited by: ndee, at: 2010/05/06 19:33

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/07 21:52

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132388 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:View in profile
Don't understand, you're saying the file fieldtype does not show/work at all when CBSubs is installed? Not in edit profile? Backend user management? Please provide more details as to what the issue is; if possible a screen shot or link to issue, thank you. File fieldtype appears to be working fine in all local tests (with and without CBSubs).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132398 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:View in profile
Hi, sorry was to quick and under too much time pressure when writing that.

The edit mode works as on the testserver. But on profile the File nor the icon does show up. Owner + visitors can't see the file on the frontend profile.

Other fields with the same visibility settings (CB default) show up as expected. Will do some further testing when time permits.

Thanks.

###################
###################

13 years 11 months ago #132408 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:View in profile
Hi Kyle,

this is solved now. My colleague lost control over his own work and bugged me that this is a bug - I had no time but too take a quick look did not find anything as access options were set properly - long story short: my colleague attached the file plugin to a wrong tab which was a duplicate and hidden (but overseen in the 15+ tablist on adding the file field) :evil: ...

sorry for the hassle

###################
###################

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn