[SOLVED] Documentation For This Plugin

13 years 9 months ago #137627 by mariealline
[SOLVED] Documentation For This Plugin was created by mariealline
Is there some step by step documentation on how to use this plugin? I just installed the 1.1 version and I thought that it would automatically create a tab but it seems that you need to add the fields for it. I want to be able to create a tab for users to be able to upload at least 5 files. Is this possible? I have been searching all of the documentation and am not finding anything on how to do this.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/15 21:14

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137632 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Documentation For This Plugin
Its really very simple.

The plugin once installed and published will present a new field type in the field type list when you create a new CB field in the CB Field Manager.

This way you can create as many CB file fields as you want and place them in any CB tab you want.

Each CB file field you create has extra parameters you can configure for the field (file types allowed, etc).

Hopefully this will help.

13 years 9 months ago #137713 by mariealline
Replied by mariealline on topic Re:Documentation For This Plugin
:blush: I'm so sorry! Although, I still think there should be a little tutorial, especially for newbies, I did figure it out for myself as well I should have. I was up again too late working on the site and should have been in bed. Once I did figure it out, it was amazingly easy. I have done it before but it has been a long time since I did use it. One thing I learned though, is you you can never have enough knowledge and can always learn something new, even when you are exhausted with your eyes bugging out!

Thanks so much for the quick answer. I apologize for the stupidity! If you want someone to help with documentation and do a little tutorial on this, I would be glad to help.

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn