[SOLVED] CB File Field

13 years 3 months ago #150273 by Stefanj
[SOLVED] CB File Field was created by Stefanj
Hey!

A few days ago I bought the docs-package include the CB File Field plugin.

Before visitors can use our website, I want to verify their licence we need in our business.
They have to upload theird ID and license before they can use our site.
But when someboy tries to register, I get a error:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/leadsadvis/domains/leadsvooradviseurs.nl/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfilefield/cb.filefield.php on line 364

I want to upload some .pdf and .doc or .rtf, but it won't work.
Does someboy know how to solve this problem?

grtz

Stefan

Post edited by: Stefanj, at: 2011/01/07 08:14

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/07 21:04

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150336 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB File Field
As the error states there is a permissions issue. Please check the permissions on the following folders and ensure is public writable.

images
images\comprofiler
images\comprofiler\plug_cbfilefield

I recommend trying 755, 775, 777, and possibly 644 if host is more strict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150346 by Stefanj
Replied by Stefanj on topic Re:CB File Field
thnx m8!
I knew it was a permission issue, but I CHMOD-ed the plug_cbfilefield/cb.filefield.php. :(
But now it's up and running!!

grtz Stefan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn