[SOLVED] Possible to send formatted or html based emails?

13 years 7 months ago #141328 by jered@saverexpress.com
[SOLVED] Possible to send formatted or html based emails? was created by jered@saverexpress.com
Good day to you , I have been using this tool to send welcome letters to my clients who registered to my website.
Unfortunately we require formatting and perhaps Image(our logo)
is it possible to send HTML formatted e-mails using this tool? if not, is there a tool that lets you do it?

Joomla 1.5.20
CB: 1.2.3
CBsubs 1.0.3
Autowelcome plugin 1.2

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/06 20:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141409 by krileon
No, autowelcome does not send HTML emails. Perhaps you should review the documentation subscriber incubator project CB Emails which allows you to send customized (html or non-html) substitution (see tutorials in signature) emails based on triggers (on after registration for example).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141411 by jered@saverexpress.com
Replied by jered@saverexpress.com on topic Re:Possible to send formatted or html based emails?
krileon wrote:

No, autowelcome does not send HTML emails. Perhaps you should review the documentation subscriber incubator project CB Emails which allows you to send customized (html or non-html) substitution (see tutorials in signature) emails based on triggers (on after registration for example).

Thank you very much for the fast answers Krileon, I shall check them out.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn