CB PB Latest Entries Module known bug

13 years 6 months ago #142898 by nicodemus
CB PB Latest Entries Module known bug was created by nicodemus
Just downloaded Latest Entries Module 1.2RC1 from Doc Subs and confirm bug noted in post here .

I appreciate how hard you guys work and am well aware you don't need old gits like me nagging but can you suggest very roughly when a fixed release may be available? It's just so I can plan ahead a bit, it's most certainly NOT a showstopper issue nor would I dream of looking for any hard dates...

TIA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #142999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB PB Latest Entries Module known bug
We're currently working to release various fixed projects. Sorry I don't have a timeframe, but we're working to review and release the more demanding projects first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #189119 by lukavac
Replied by lukavac on topic Re: CB PB Latest Entries Module known bug
Please is there any whey i can display last entries in tabs and fields in CB profile.... please answer...

12 years 2 months ago #189144 by nant

lukavac wrote: Please is there any whey i can display last entries in tabs and fields in CB profile.... please answer...

Please help us here.

As an Advanced member you can post you question in the Advanced forum area here:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support

This way our team can stay focused and we can give priority responses to you, instead of having to check a one year old thread that you posted in (this one).

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn