number of raing

13 years 3 months ago #149663 by Nuzzina
Replied by Nuzzina on topic Re:number of raing
Sorry, but I don't know PHP and MYSQL, so can you explain me how fill fields of CB Query Field?

SELECT
FROM
WHERE

Moreover, I have to create a new row in database? Or use CB Query Field plugin is enough?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149664 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:number of raing
I've already given you the query that is simply copy+pasted into a query field made available with CB Query Field plugin. You don't have access to the CB Query Field project because you're not a subscriber; it is only available to documentation subscribers. More on incubator projects can be found here .

I recommend if this is above your skill level to hire someone to manage and setup your site for you. You can find contact based developers at sites such as Joomlancers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149671 by Nuzzina
Replied by Nuzzina on topic Re:number of raing
But if I use the plugin, I can't past the code, because I have only fields:

Post edited by: Nuzzina, at: 2010/12/29 21:31

13 years 3 months ago #149702 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:number of raing

But if I use the plugin, I can't past the code, because I have only fields:

That is not my plugin. Please re-read all of my posts, there is not much more for me to add to this discussion. I've explained all you need to do as well as provided you with the database query. I can not help you with 3rd party plugin setup. The query plugin you are using, again, is not mine and you should contact the author for assistance.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn