12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174346 by nicophp
Joomla 1.7 - CB 1.7.0 - cbprofilebook 1.2

1 - Some translations in cbteamplugins_language.php not working
Examples
Delete not ok
Publish not ok

Give Feedback ok
Return Gesture ok

2 - When receiving an entry, the User can Delete, etc and Publish(if cb_pb_autopublish is set to No),
javascript for "Delete" is working but javascript for "Publish" is not working

Have noticed the same problems with the Profile Wall

Javascript for "(Un)Publish" also not working in Profile Blog

3 - In IE8 that line of actions is only visible on mouse hover

For info, here are 2 errors detected by IE8

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:44:06 UTC

Message: 'document.actionFormw1.publishedw1' is null or not an object
Line: 1
Char: 52
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/singlesenergy.com/index.php/es/component/comprofiler/

Line: 650
Char: 3
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost/singlesenergy.com/index.php/es/component/comprofiler/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174717 by krileon

1 - Some translations in cbteamplugins_language.php not working

Please ensure if using a 3rd party language plugin that it is up to date. Please review the default language plugin for up to date strings.

'Delete' => 'Delete',

The above appears to be duplicated on line 87 and line 257, ensure both are translated or remove 1 of them and translate the remainder.

2 - When receiving an entry, the User can Delete, etc and Publish(if cb_pb_autopublish is set to No),
javascript for "Delete" is working but javascript for "Publish" is not working

Known issue, please see the below bug ticket. I've added your thread to the ticket as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2567

3 - In IE8 that line of actions is only visible on mouse hover

Have you tested with IE9? It's available view windows update and have heard several reports of IE8 causing problems in all areas of the web. Please note the publish bug is present regardless of browser.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #175075 by nicophp

Have you tested with IE9?

Have reinstalled a version of IE9 to test it but it's exactly the same problem.
I hate IE9 for his compatibility issues

12 years 7 months ago #176488 by nicophp
Anything solved, because without solution it's useless in a community and limits the community features?
Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn