CB Profile Gallery Roadmap?

13 years 9 months ago #136804 by GoremanX
CB Profile Gallery Roadmap? was created by GoremanX
I'm loving the simplicity and functionality of the CB Profile Gallery plugin. I'm currently using it to replace a gallery application that was very full-featured, but which just didn't work the way we wanted it to and didn't integrate very well with CB. This Profile Gallery plugin is much closer to our needs.

I was curious to know what's planned for future releases. Might I suggest the following basic features as a priority?

- ability for users to create sub-galleries (allowed number of sub-galleries defined in back-end)
- optional rating system (can be turned on/off in backend and front end)
- optional comment system (can be turned on/off in backend and front end)

These aren't exactly ground-breaking features, they're basic things that are found in all full-featured gallery applications, and I'd love to see them included in this plugin.

Keep up the great work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137464 by phildu
Replied by phildu on topic Re:CB Profile Gallery Roadmap?
I did the same, I just replaced joomgallery with this great CB profile Gallery plugin and module. And I have a few comments:
It would be nice that users could show/hide upload button and informstion so they could have a look at their profile page without any edit functions.

I also found a couple of issues:
- I had an echo when using thumbnail lightbox (2 images loading at the same time). This was due to the fact I activated the same in joomimg module (joomgallery module) on same page.
- When using IE8, I couldn't see images when conveyor belt was activated in mod_cbgallery . I found out that if I'm using uddeim notifier popup function, unless I read or delete new incoming messages, it won't work. Would be nice to fix this one or maybe am I the only one experiencing it?

This is my first post, I've been using CB for quite a few years already and I can't stop loving it.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn