[SOLVED] Twitter-plugin

14 years 3 days ago #128104 by Florisjan
[SOLVED] Twitter-plugin was created by Florisjan
I installed the Twitter-plugin and all seemed right, but...
    The twitter-icon doesn't show up on the login-module.
    On the tabs in the frontend I see the Twitter items, but when I would like to change my profile, the twitter info isn't visible.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/29 19:46

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 days ago #128193 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Twitter-plugin

The twitter-icon doesn't show up on the login-module.

Please review your documentation, you've likely not set CB Plugins Integrations within your login module or have not upgraded your login module to CB 1.2.2.

On the tabs in the frontend I see the Twitter items, but when I would like to change my profile, the twitter info isn't visible.

Twitter items, what twitter items? Are you sure you have the right plugin?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 days ago #128228 by Florisjan
Replied by Florisjan on topic Re:Twitter-plugin
I've set the integration on Yes, so that problem is solved.

About Twitter-items:
On my frontend profile I see a new tab called 'Twitter-info' as I made that in CB-Tab management. There are three Twitter-fielditems (username, ID and last-update).

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

13 years 11 months ago #128536 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Twitter-plugin
Florisjan wrote:

I've set the integration on Yes, so that problem is solved.

Fantastic!

Florisjan wrote:

About Twitter-items:
On my frontend profile I see a new tab called 'Twitter-info' as I made that in CB-Tab management. There are three Twitter-fielditems (username, ID and last-update).

Aah, thank you for clarification, yes Twitter integration does indeed create those fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn