[SOLVED] Twitter Connect gives session write error

13 years 11 months ago #131556 by RoGo
Hello,

Yesterday I've installed the Facebook Connect plugin as well as the Twitter Connect plugin.

When I publish both of them it gives a "session write error". (see attached image)
After disabling the Twitter Connect plugin it Facebook runs well...
So I believe the error is in the Twitter plugin...

Does anyone recognize the error ??

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/29 23:20
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131626 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Twitter Connect gives session write error
Something you've installed is conflicting and preventing proper session usage. Writing to session is necessary to the integration. Please check you've configured the plugins parameters and your twitter application correctly. I recommend disabling CB and/or Joomla plugins 1 by 1 to find a possible conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131654 by RoGo
You were right...

I was using a dropdown panel for the loginmodule... unpublished it and the problem is solved...

13 years 8 months ago #137208 by andreseso
Replied by andreseso on topic Re:Twitter Connect gives session write error
I have the same problem with my twitter connect module. Disabling it the blank screen with the login module does not appear and instead my main web site shows.

I tracked the problem down to a plugin I am uploading. The blank screen with the Twitter Connect plugin seems like a bug. If it cannot connect to the session it should just die gracefully and not screw up the site.

Love,
Andres

Attachment plg_abiviajtml_1.zip not found

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn