Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect

13 years 3 months ago #148982 by global21
Replied by global21 on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
Hi all,

i new cb and i am loving the product already. this post is very intresting to me because i require such a solution.

Has the intergration been completed yet, more to the point i really could do with linkedin working exactly like the FB connect login with cb.

I have a business audiance and they would have a primary profile on linkedin not FB, well they would but it's not a profile they would want to bring across and i want to be able to pull all that info directly in to the cb profile.

Any shout back on this would be great.

Regards,

stefan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #149075 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
Creating a new thread on this topic then replying to a thread on the same topic will not improve your chances of reply or guarantee development... I've replied to your new thread.

Please search before posting or simply leave your new thread to be replied to without "bumping" an existing one.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,146/id,149074/#149074

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #154283 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
I'd love an update on how LinkedIn Connect is going :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 1 month ago #154312 by krileon
Working on it, some problems with LinkedIns new API has put a 3 month speed bump in front of me. Now that the new API I needed is implemented; it doesn't work with their latest release.

It is not clear yet if we will be making this a standalone plugin or not. All integrations I develop such as these go into CB Connect, an incubator project, and we then decide if I should make them individual plugins. It's likely we will as they do offer a PHP library as apposed to my OpenSocial usage with CB Connect.

Sorry, no idea when CB Connect will have linkedin support. I was hoping for today, but that won't happen due to API issues. Shooting for this week, but no guarantee.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #154319 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
Thanks for the update and hard work! It is much appreciated by us all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 3 weeks ago #155339 by krileon
Just another update. LinkedIn is still working on fixing their API. No idea when they'll have it fixed, but without it working I can't test to guarantee the integration would function when it got fixed. Hopefully I'll still have it released by end of this month!

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn