Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect

13 years 1 month ago #155340 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
If you need a tester I'm more than willing to help out :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155342 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
No worries, when it comes to incubator projects you're all my testers. :P At any rate there's nothing to test as their API still doesn't work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #156161 by krileon
Sorry folks, due to problems with LinkedIn API and the unwillingness of their team to work with me in providing an acceptable and usable API the linkedin integration is CANCELED. It's possible I'll come back to it 5-6 months down the road, but for the time being it's on permanent hold.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #170758 by kross76
Replied by kross76 on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
I'm really interested in a CB LinkedIn connect module. Has anything more been done on this? It seems like it would be really valuable, and I'm not qualified to try and modify the twitter connect module that exists.

12 years 8 months ago #170908 by krileon
Have not had the time to re-review LinkedIn API. Will be reviewing whenever have time to begin work on incubator projects once again. Current priority is CB 1.7 and GJ 2.4.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 7 months ago #172850 by weenkbuul
Replied by weenkbuul on topic Re:Convert to CB LinkedIn Connect
Hey,

The LinkedIn would be great! It is used much in holland. SO when you know more please :D

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn