Technical problem

12 years 1 week ago #193968 by vivacomputers
Technical problem was created by vivacomputers
Hi,

When I press the Twitter button it gives for the first screen nicely to connect with my account but then the next message is that there is a techical problem and thanks for reporting. I filled it in everything what had to be done.

The site is: www.vivacomputers.nl

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 days ago #194628 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Technical problem

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn