Twitter Button is not clicked

10 years 11 months ago #225318 by masoud24
Twitter Button is not clicked was created by masoud24
Hi
I've installed twitter button and configured it successfully, but when I click on twitter button doesn't happen anything, and in browser log I see the bellow message when i click twitter button

@Anywhere has been retired, and support discontinued. anywhere.js:1
For more information see dev.twitter.com/blog/sunsetting-anywhere anywhere.js:1
For alternative Twitter tools such as Tweet and Follow buttons, and Web Intents, see dev.twitter.com/docs/twitter-for-websites

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225329 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Twitter Button is not clicked

masoud24 wrote: Hi
I've installed twitter button and configured it successfully, but when I click on twitter button doesn't happen anything, and in browser log I see the bellow message when i click twitter button

@Anywhere has been retired, and support discontinued. anywhere.js:1
For more information see dev.twitter.com/blog/sunsetting-anywhere anywhere.js:1
For alternative Twitter tools such as Tweet and Follow buttons, and Web Intents, see dev.twitter.com/docs/twitter-for-websites

What is twitter button?
Is it something we support?

10 years 11 months ago #225330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Twitter Button is not clicked
Only the latest release of CB Twitter will work. All previous releases will not. This is entirely due to Twitter depreciating their @Anywhere API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn