Ajax Field Type not Saving

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182107 by imwarrior
Ajax Field Type not Saving was created by imwarrior

i cant save ajax field type input..i am testing it on joomal 1.7.2 and CB 1.7.1
here's the screensht
and also i create various templates for CB ..i modified the original one where i can share them..they look much pretty than cb default templates..i want to share them for free for such an excellent work of cB team
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182114 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Ajax Field Type not Saving
Is this the Ajax text field plugin offered to Advanced and Professional members?

If so, where did you get it as you are not such a member (nor have you purchased it).

The CB Ajax text field plugin we offer is working just fine on my testing sites.

You template sharing offer is appreciated - just post them for the community to use.

Check for javascript errors on your page as it can break any ajax following.

12 years 5 months ago #182134 by imwarrior
Replied by imwarrior on topic Re: Ajax Field Type not Saving
My friend gave it to me the CB package he is a freelancer, i dont know anything about membership but he dint tell me i have to purchase it..i will ask him today, i think its GPL so i think i can use it without purchasing another license ? yes its working on your test site may be its not working with joomla 1.7.2 and CB 1.7.1 because i tried disabling other plugin, changing template

12 years 5 months ago #182155 by nant

imwarrior wrote: My friend gave it to me the CB package he is a freelancer, i dont know anything about membership but he dint tell me i have to purchase it..i will ask him today, i think its GPL so i think i can use it without purchasing another license ? yes its working on your test site may be its not working with joomla 1.7.2 and CB 1.7.1 because i tried disabling other plugin, changing template

Sharing of GPL is just fine.

And posting on our free forum areas for community assistance is also fine.

However, we only have resources to support our active membership subscribers and even though we monitor free forum areas (such as this) we do not have the time to help out (as much as we would like) everyone.

12 years 5 months ago #182156 by imwarrior
Replied by imwarrior on topic Re: Ajax Field Type not Saving
Thanx i completely understand, and thats the perfect and professional reply i cud have expected, its just i am new to this joomla thats why i dont want to spend before learning.
Thanx for such a fast reply

12 years 5 months ago #182162 by nant

imwarrior wrote: Thanx i completely understand, and thats the perfect and professional reply i cud have expected, its just i am new to this joomla thats why i dont want to spend before learning.
Thanx for such a fast reply

Thank you for understanding ;-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn