Conditions plugin

17 years 10 months ago #15130 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Conditions plugin
I have a site that will go to testign phase sometime soon. This site will include conditions on a fresh install of CB 1.0. I will document here how it goes.

-mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15490 by ralex
Replied by ralex on topic Re:Conditions plugin
really love this plugin in to work... but no luck until now... i've followed everything inside the instruction ... do i need to patch? from ur download section there is comprofiler.html.php and its already contained some modification ... the condition plugin installed smoothly ... pls help

17 years 10 months ago #15495 by ginsu
Replied by ginsu on topic Re:Conditions plugin
I seem to have the same problem here.

I installed everything as insructed using the comprofiler.html.php file on the server.

However I can't get this thing to work. I have been trying to find the problem and I noticed that when I do a debug, the conditions table isn't queried. I have the plugin published but still nothing

I would appreciate any assistance

17 years 10 months ago #15506 by ginsu
Replied by ginsu on topic Re:Conditions plugin
I have realised that the triggers are not firing.

Is there some setting I need to set to ensure that the trigger fires after the form is loaded.

All the code seem to be fine and I am almost sure that the patch is in the right place.

17 years 10 months ago #15546 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Conditions plugin
There are no settings. If the plugin is published and the patch is installed, it should work.

I am going to test phase with a site that has conditions some time during the summer. At that point all the problems should be resolved.

mikko

17 years 10 months ago #15556 by emadyounis
Replied by emadyounis on topic Re:Conditions plugin
mikko,

first I want to thank you for taking the time to develop this plugin and answer pepole questions.
it seems that a lot of people are eager to have this plugin working and nobody is successful as of yet.
I would appreciate it if you could either zip your working files on the test site and allow us to download them, or if possible you could go through a new installation with your posted files and find out where the problem is.

thanks again and looking forward to your answer:)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn