Plugin - Last Profile Visitors

17 years 8 months ago #17230 by Nhaixatael
Replied by Nhaixatael on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
Argh, guess im blond or something :P missed the whole "guest" part hehe :) thx tho! and keep up the work, it looks great!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #18114 by mischa
Replied by mischa on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
Hi there...

First of all: thanks for this great contribution to the community...;) It really rocks..!!

But I think I might have found a little bug in the code... :unsure:

I have running: Joomla 1.0.10 with Community Builder 1.0 Stable. I have the LastProfileVisitors plugin running into CB. This is all working without any errors for images (avatars) that are uploaded by a user him/her self (and approved by the Admin):cheer:. All the avatars are showed correctly is the tabs of my users.

The problem occurs when I let users pick an image from the build-in "gallery" integrated in Community Builder (described in the CB-config at the backend as: "Use Image Gallery: Yes/No?"). So the problem occurs when this last setting is Yes.

Summary:
What's the problem: The problem is that no avatars of my users are not showed in the tabs when the avatars are chosen from the build-in "Image Gallery" in CB. I then only see the standard tnnophoto.jpg loaded from //components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/images/.

More Extensive:
IMHO the code that loads the avatar is placed in lastviews.php file in //components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cblastviewstab-2_5 on the lines 167 till 192. Here's the code I mean:

[code:1]
if ($lastview->avatar && $lastview->banned != '1' && $lastview->avatarapproved !='0') {
$testimage = "/images/comprofiler/tn$lastview->avatar";

if (file_exists($mosConfig_absolute_path.$testimage)) {
$image = $mosConfig_live_site.$testimage;
} else {
$testimage = "/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/$mosConfig_lang/images/tnnophoto.jpg";

} else {
$image = "$mosConfig_live_site/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/images/tnnophoto.jpg";
}
}
} else {
$testimage = "/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/$mosConfig_lang/images/tnnophoto.jpg";

} else {
$image = "$mosConfig_live_site/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/images/tnnophoto.jpg";
}
}

$return.=
[/code:1]

EDIT BY MISCHA:
The Forum-Software is wrapping up and spreading the 2 longest lines in this code into two lines. Both the Red words tnnophoto.jpg that starts the 2 new lines are parts of the end of the line above!!!

This code needs an avatar with a thumbnail in //images/comprofiler named like tn[#USERIDINJOOMLA]_[RANDOMCODE???]. Because when a user uses a avatar from the build-in "image gallery" from Community Builder there is no thumbnail(file) from the original pic and so the damned tnnophoto.jpg is loaded again.

As you can see I already took a look at the underlying code but I have to admit the this way of coding is still is little too difficult for me :( :blush:. E.g. I can't find the code that generates the RANDOMCODE in the name of the thumbnail files??

I hope someone else does know a way to solve this bug/problem? Is it really a bug or is there something wrong with the configuration I have?? If it's a bug maybe DJTrail can fix it?? Is there some other place then where I can add in into some bug-tracker system??

Hope you guys can help me with this....;)

Greetz,

Mischa.

Post edited by: mischa, at: 2006/08/03 02:21

Projectmember of the BirthDays Module Project

17 years 7 months ago #18115 by redlaguna
Replied by redlaguna on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
yes it is a bug, i use the plugin language spanish and the problem is the same. When the user select a image of the gallery, then the plugin last visitors show the thumb of the /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/spanish/images/tnnophoto.jpg

:(

¡mas vale no saber!

17 years 7 months ago #18273 by loyzious
Replied by loyzious on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
hello

is there any way to make the tab only visible for the profile owner and not every logged-in user?

thanks.

17 years 6 months ago #20187 by wrighty
Replied by wrighty on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
I am trying to send some karma here, but cant see the button for it.
Ner mind, I will write it instead

"Karma karma karma karma":unsure: :blush:

Me, ime just a lawnmower, you can tell me by the way that i walk!

17 years 6 months ago #20217 by mischa
Replied by mischa on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
Hi there again ppl,

I fixed the "issue" of not showing avatars when users use gallery-images.

You can find the code for it in this post...

Just beware that image-sizes SHOULD NOT be bigger then the default 48x48. Otherwise the output become unpredictable and can break some things...:)

Greetz,

Mischa.

Post edited by: mischa, at: 2006/09/04 17:07

Projectmember of the BirthDays Module Project

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn