YANC Tab does not show up

18 years 5 months ago #637 by Ra Anand
YANC Tab does not show up was created by Ra Anand
Hi CBs

The YancTab will not show up in my Profile although it´s installed, published, etc.

What could it be ?

thx
ra

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #681 by SIGHUP
Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:YANC Tab does not show up
You are probably using Beta 2 it only works with Beta 3. I had this problem and thats what solved it.

18 years 5 months ago #685 by Ra Anand
Replied by Ra Anand on topic Re:YANC Tab does not show up
Well after 12h of work I might have gotten a bit stupid.
Correct Yanc was installed but of cause it does not show up in the profile Tab but in the updating the profile Tabs.

Mmmmh....in that sense I´m happy I got some sleep :blush:

ra

18 years 5 months ago #715 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:YANC Tab does not show up
Works fine: YaNC integration does not to show to others what you subscribed, but allows you to:

1) register newsletters also at registration time
2) manage your newsletters subscription in the user profile edit

So it's normal you don't see a YaNC tab on user profile.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 4 months ago #1456 by crash777
Replied by crash777 on topic Re:YANC Tab does not show up
beat wrote:

So it's normal you don't see a YaNC tab on user profile.

It's great it doesn't show up on the public profile but when I am logged in, I would love to have another tab for it, like I do for the forums. The forums tab allows me to see my forum subscriptions, it would be really handy to have another tab that allows me to see my Yanc subscriptions... I played around in the tab management.. I used every configuration for setting Yanc but it seems to ONLY show up in UPDATE PROFILE. Weird thing was that if I set it for example as "left" is moved other content to clear the left area but nothing showed....

18 years 2 months ago #6577 by jwoods
Replied by jwoods on topic Re:YANC Tab does not show up
crash777 wrote:

It's great it doesn't show up on the public profile but when I am logged in, I would love to have another tab for it, like I do for the forums.

Although I am a complete newbie to CB, I am struggling with the same issue. We would like our members to be able to see what they are curretnly subscribed to without having to update their profile. Is this something that can be accomplished, or is a future feature request to be logged?

Thanks for your help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn