[SOLVED] CB Login links to userlist

13 years 8 months ago #138137 by nodomain404
Replied by nodomain404 on topic Re:CB Login links to userlist
Hello the only cb joomla link is the link to the userlist. those link ist public and published. my problem istn't solved. i did't changed anything only since the upgrade to the new cb version the failure exists. before it works very well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138230 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login links to userlist

Hello the only cb joomla link is the link to the userlist.

Correct, you need a CB profile public and published menu link not a userlist link. When adding a CB menu link it states the profile link is mandatory right next to it. This is also covered in all READMEs included within CB. This is also covered in the installation PDF documentation. It is also covered within the documentation subscription documents.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138266 by JoomIM
Replied by JoomIM on topic Re:CB Login links to userlist
Hi,

I am having the same problem, ie: unable to select individual profiles from the user list (when I select a second or third person, i keep being shown the first profile that was selected).

It appears to be more of an issue with AceSEF, if I disable all SEF (Joomla and AceSEF) the list behaves normally.

I am using J1.5.17 CB1.2.3 AceSEF 1.3.11

Does anyone have any specific settings to create the following:
www.mysite.com/profiletype/profileusername

thanks

13 years 8 months ago #138277 by nodomain404
Replied by nodomain404 on topic Re:CB Login links to userlist
krileon wrote:

Hello the only cb joomla link is the link to the userlist.

Correct, you need a CB profile public and published menu link not a userlist link. When adding a CB menu link it states the profile link is mandatory right next to it. This is also covered in all READMEs included within CB. This is also covered in the installation PDF documentation. It is also covered within the documentation subscription documents.

Aaah now i understood what you mean. Have many thanks for your help. it works. :cheer:

13 years 8 months ago #138298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login links to userlist

It appears to be more of an issue with AceSEF, if I disable all SEF (Joomla and AceSEF) the list behaves normally.

We only test and support CMS related SEF (e.g. Joomla) if properly configured (refer to Joomla documentation). At any rate original issue resolved, closing thread. If your issue persists pertaining to Joomla SEF after properly configuring SEF and referring to Joomlas documentation then please create a new thread.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #150344 by Toots
Replied by Toots on topic Re:CB Login links to userlist
Thx for your help ;)

Post edited by: Toots, at: 2011/01/07 20:32

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn