can't see own profile

13 years 8 months ago #141123 by dr.trimble
can't see own profile was created by dr.trimble
when i'm looking in the userlist of my website and I click on my own profile, the site sends me to the beginning of the user list so I can't see my profile through this way. Should it be that way or is it a bug.

Can I change this so each user can also see his own profile through the list?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #141143 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:can't see own profile
dr.trimble wrote:

when i'm looking in the userlist of my website and I click on my own profile, the site sends me to the beginning of the user list so I can't see my profile through this way. Should it be that way or is it a bug.

You need to have a mandatory public menu item set for CB.
Please read included installation guide.

13 years 8 months ago #141148 by dr.trimble
Replied by dr.trimble on topic Re:can't see own profile
nant wrote:

dr.trimble wrote:

You need to have a mandatory public menu item set for CB.
Please read included installation guide.

sorry, i couldn't find it. Perhaps because my english isn't what it should be ;-)
can you please tell me where i can change this?

13 years 8 months ago #141204 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:can't see own profile
Review the installation PDF documentation found here or the readmes included within your CB package. It's a standard Joomla menu link, if unsure how to create menu links please review Joomlas documentation here .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #141228 by dr.trimble
Replied by dr.trimble on topic Re:can't see own profile
thx for the answer but it isn't what i want. If i click on "user list". I want to see all the users. If i click on his name, i want to see his profile. But if a user clicks on his profile in the list, he can't see his own profile and the list goes back to the first page instead of the user's profile.

13 years 8 months ago #141275 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:can't see own profile
Right, this typically means you're missing the public and published CB menu link. Please review my previous post. You've also provided no link to the issue at had so we don't really understand your issue beyond your description (which indicates you're missing the Joomla link).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn