Public Mail how to log mails

13 years 7 months ago #141591 by kev8
Public Mail how to log mails was created by kev8
Hi,

I am using the most recent version of community builder and I have public mail plugged in to allow public users contact my registered users. It is working perfectly:P

One small problem I have encountered is that I can´t log if people are using the plugin or not. There is a "Log messages sent" section and I have it turned on and it says I have to monitor in my database. The question is how do I do that?I cant find where to look in my database does anyone know where it is? Or if anyone knows of a simpler solution I would be happy to hear it.

Thanks in advance
Kev8 :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141597 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Public Mail how to log mails
kev8 wrote:

Hi,

I am using the most recent version of community builder and I have public mail plugged in to allow public users contact my registered users. It is working perfectly:P

One small problem I have encountered is that I can´t log if people are using the plugin or not. There is a "Log messages sent" section and I have it turned on and it says I have to monitor in my database. The question is how do I do that?I cant find where to look in my database does anyone know where it is? Or if anyone knows of a simpler solution I would be happy to hear it.

Thanks in advance
Kev8 :)

Can only comment on CB.
For plugin issues please contact the plugin developer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.650 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn