[SOLVED] tabs in the backend

13 years 5 months ago #145272 by sakis
[SOLVED] tabs in the backend was created by sakis
Hi

I am creating 2 plugins for integrating cb with docman and yanc which i can share.The 2 cerated tabs are displayed only in front-end

I want the admin to be able to watch these tabs in the backend and assign users to the groups of these compomnents.

Is this possible?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/18 21:02

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145311 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:tabs in the backend
If you set the tabs to Special instead of registered/public then yes of course only admins will see them. As for developing the plugin sure, you're only limited by your own abilities. I recommend reviewing any of the numerous existing plugins as a base. However, there already is a YANC and Docman plugins available. CB comes with YANC plugin installed and Docman plugin comes with Docman or can find one on Joomla.org.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146599 by sakis
Replied by sakis on topic Re:tabs in the backend
Hi

Thanks for the response but still it does not display the tab in the backend

What i mean is the tab to bedisplayed in the backend user management. Like portrait and Contact Info.

Is this possible?

13 years 5 months ago #146601 by sakis
Replied by sakis on topic Re:tabs in the backend
Finally displayed in the backend after adding some fields to the tab.

Thank you

13 years 4 months ago #148484 by iamalive
Replied by iamalive on topic Re:tabs in the backend
Hi
Have you completed the docman plugin? I would be very grateful if you could share this, as the only versions available here only work in legacy mode.

Look forward to hearing from you
Regards
David

Post edited by: iamalive, at: 2010/12/12 18:33

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn