[SOLVED] Search users cant show only with pics?

13 years 4 months ago #148209 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic Re:Search users cant show only with pics?
I have now figured out how to set the value in the cb userlist in backend.
So now it shows from 25 old, 26 old, 27 old and so on.

But still it can´t hold the list if you want to see profile number 31, 32 and so on (the list shows 30 profiles per side) It then goes to 18 and upp in years? Why?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148247 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Search users cant show only with pics?

But still it can´t hold the list if you want to see profile number 31, 32 and so on (the list shows 30 profiles per side) It then goes to 18 and upp in years? Why?

This is a known issue with 1.2.3, please upgrade to the latest CB 1.3.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148326 by Mike999
I have now upgraded to 1.3.1 .

I tried the search in the userlist.
Set the value to 25-35 year.

The fisrt 30 profiles show correct (sid 1).
But still when you hit the second page (2) of the next 30 profiles it can´t hold the search criteria.
It just starts with profiles 18 years>>>.
??

13 years 4 months ago #148343 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Search users cant show only with pics?
Then something else is conflicting, again was resolved with CB 1.3.1 and confirmed resolved. If possible please provide a URL to the issue exactly and will take a look at source. If using SEF, disable it and confirm if issue still persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148901 by Mike999
I now have fixt everything. It seems that i long ago didn´t get the tn pics over from the migration.
Pics are working and the search.phui!

Thanx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn