How to use CB Workflows

13 years 4 months ago #147762 by counter_tt
How to use CB Workflows was created by counter_tt
Hi, I'm still a newbie with Joomla.
And thus this post. ..
How do I actually use CB workflow?
Is it limited to only when a user register?

Other than that, in my localhost. . . basically after going through the installation guide, meaning I've published CB workflows and all. But based on after registering a member. . the CB workflows, on the front-end site mentioned that there were no pending workflows. Can someone enlighten me how to use this module please
:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147871 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:How to use CB Workflows
Workflows shows pending connections, pending profile approvals, and pending image approvals. Pending approvals can only be seen and management by moderators. This module in particular doesn't do much for registered users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147874 by counter_tt
Replied by counter_tt on topic Re:How to use CB Workflows
Also, in terms of approval, I'm not too sure regarding the email function for moderators, but in terms of the front-end display, after a user registers and is awaiting pending approval, CB workflow display No Pending Actions at front-end. . .How do i solve this?

13 years 4 months ago #148015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:How to use CB Workflows

How do i solve this?

If you've CB configured to require admin approval and you're logged in as a moderator (specify the usergroups in cb configuration) then you should see pending approvals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148178 by counter_tt
Replied by counter_tt on topic Re:How to use CB Workflows
Yes I have configured them properly. And it still only displays "No Pending Actions" even though i've set 4 users to be unapproved. . And that is not the only bug, apparently for my CB workflows, it is currently being displayed for all users even though I set Super Administrator as the Moderator and also I have changed CB workflows in the module manager from public to registered.

13 years 4 months ago #148180 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:How to use CB Workflows
counter_tt wrote:

Yes I have configured them properly. And it still only displays "No Pending Actions" even though i've set 4 users to be unapproved. . And that is not the only bug, apparently for my CB workflows, it is currently being displayed for all users even though I set Super Administrator as the Moderator and also I have changed CB workflows in the module manager from public to registered.

Are you viewing the workflows module logged in as a CB moderator?

Also setting 4 users to unapproved might be wrong.

Try registering a new user on frontend (through application process) and confirming the email if so configured in your CB Configuration backend.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn