[SOLVED] cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing

13 years 4 months ago #147280 by steinsandy
When I try to install cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E through the cb plugin manager I am getting the following Internal Server Error.

[code:1]Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@domain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/code:1]

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/01 15:02

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147284 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
CBSubs 1.1 needs CB 1.3 installed - please verify that this is the case in your environment or upgrade.

Also please check your error log for exact message.

13 years 4 months ago #147286 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
Yes I'm using CB 1.3 and CBSubs 1.1.

Error Log has 2 lines. One about my not having a favicon (unimportant atm) and this one:
[code:1]
[Tue Nov 30 09:52:50 2010] [error] [client 84.174.74.152] File does not exist: /home/..../public_html/..../500.shtml, referer: http://..../administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showPlugins[/code:1]

Post edited by: steinsandy, at: 2010/11/30 16:58

Post edited by: steinsandy, at: 2010/11/30 17:00

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 4 months ago #147297 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
It installed fine on my test site, which is on the same server but my live site it refuses to work on.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

13 years 4 months ago #147302 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
what php version is your test server and what is your production server?

13 years 4 months ago #147303 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
Please compare your live site and test sites PHP memory limit and timeout limit. The tax plugin is a very heavy installation (large XML file) so takes awhile to parse. You need to ensure efficient memory and timeout period is configured for its installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn