[SOLVED] cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing

13 years 3 months ago #147345 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
steinsandy wrote:

When a profile is edited in the front end it is going spastic in a refresh frenzy for about 10 seconds. I don't know if it is linked but thought I should mention it as well.

I don't understand. I thought your issue concern the CBSubs Tax integration. Please re-clarify what your issue is. Please also do not mix multiple issues in a single thread as it becomes confusing. CB nor CBSubs have any refresh elements to for a page refresh in profile edit for any reason that I am aware of. Have you ran through all debug procedures seen in help us help you of my signature? Seams some sort of conflict is present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147351 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E Not Installing
memory_limit 64M
max_execution_time 30

[code:1][Tue Nov 30 13:07:06 2010] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://..../administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showPlugins[/code:1]

Seems it implies that something in the component code isn't configured/set correctly, what could it be?

Sorry, I didn't know if it could be related. I wasn't intending to mix threads. CBSubs Tax integration is my concern.

Post edited by: steinsandy, at: 2010/11/30 20:18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 3 months ago #147355 by krileon
Please if possible set the following

max_execution_time 60

It's possible the live site is not processing fast enough resulting in a long execution and thus a timeout. Premature end of script is generally due to server timeout.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147359 by steinsandy
I can't change it with Host Gator shared hosting :(

My test site is also hosted with Host Gator (but always offline) so I have a 'live' test environment without visitors and it worked there. The differences in the 2 is that the test site has A LOT more extensions on it. The site I'm working on is pretty basic.

EDIT: The site I'm working on only has CB, CB Subs, Group Jive, Kunena, sh404SEF and JCE editor installed. The test site has the same things plus many many more, except sh404SEF (it has JoomSEF instead).

Post edited by: steinsandy, at: 2010/11/30 20:42

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 3 months ago #147371 by krileon

except sh404SEF (it has JoomSEF instead).

Pleas try disabling usage of this plugin to see if it helps. Does your live site have significantly more users then your test site? This could also push the need for more resources. Again, the tax plugin is very heavy so it does need ample time and resources. If on same host then some sort of conflict is present on your live site that is not on your test site.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 3 months ago #147377 by steinsandy
That did it! Only disabling the sh404SEF plugin made the difference, I was afraid I'd have to uninstall it and I can't find my password to redownload it hehe

Thanks for all the help guys!

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.608 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn