By URL parts does not work

13 years 3 months ago #148009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:By URL parts does not work
External and Internal URL is referencing Joomla menu links. GroupJive can only have External links, which will not have a functioning Itemid and could be a cause of the problem. You can try the following URL structure.

Overview:
option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive

Category:
option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=categories&func=show&cat=5

Group:
option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=5&grp=11

I've confirmed the above is working fine with CBSubs 1.1 and GJ 2.0 RC6 (not yet released). Adjust the IDs for cat and grp as necessary. Do not include Itemid with the URL.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/07 20:00

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148374 by antohoho
Replied by antohoho on topic Re:By URL parts does not work
Okay,
I added this type of link

option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=categories&func=show&cat=1

for test.. But now this page can view nobody.. I added this link only for one plan.. but user from different plans do not have access too.
There is message:

Subscriptions
You can access this location with following subscription plans:

And that's all.. But no following plans..

?

13 years 3 months ago #148375 by antohoho
Replied by antohoho on topic Re:By URL parts does not work
Okay guys, new research:

I was trying this link

option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=new&cat=1

(it's link from my first post in this topic) and said this link does not work..

I have 4 various CBsubs plans: 1 - free , 3 - paid
I tried this link for one of the paid plan and it did not work. All users and free and paid have access.

Now I am adding this link to free plans and all users from all plans don't have access..

I am feeling that GJ does not see plans .. I don't know why but it seems like that..

I can show you record from database.. where users have paid CBSubs plan with status 'A'.. or maybe you need more informations?
But I think GJ doesn't see CBSubs users plans.. but I don't know exacty..

13 years 3 months ago #148397 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re:By URL parts does not work
Maybe this discussion should go back to the GJ workgroup? Your call, Kyle.

13 years 3 months ago #148525 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:By URL parts does not work
If you protect the link with Plan A and are only subscribed to Plan B you won't have access; that's how By URL Part works, as does all protection.

Your plan must also allow Upgrades in order for it to display under "You can access this location with following subscription plans:" among many other configurations such as Usergroup under Access tab of your plan and whether the Subscription tab is published or not.

Have confirmed By URL Part is working perfectly fine with GJ 2.0. Please review your documentation concerning By URL Part usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn