[SOLVED] Unable to upgrade subscriptions or accept donation

13 years 4 months ago #147834 by postnospam
After updating to 1.1, selecting any item listed under "Your Upgrade Options" don't work.

For example: a user has a 12 month subscription set to expire in 11 months. There are two upgrade options listed, "Lifetime Membership" and "Make a Donation".

The path shown for both of the upgrade links is index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=display_subscription. This path just takes the user to their current subscriptions page.

If the direct path to either of the options is typed into the address bar, the user is still redirected to the current subscriptions page.

If the user is not logged in and the direct path is entered in the browser the correct option will display, but this will only work for new account creation.

PHP version. - 5.2.14
CB version. - 1.3
Joomla version. - 1.5.22
No ACL modification components
No SEF components
Move or encrypt configuration.php? - no
Upgrade from CB 1.2.3
migrated from 1.5.21 prior to cb upgrades

Post edited by: postnospam, at: 2010/12/06 10:18

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/07 20:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147922 by krileon
Please check that the plans displayed allow for upgrades (edit plans followed by Workflows tab). Please also check within CBSubs > Settings > Global that you are allowing upgrades. Ensure you've upgraded the CBSubs module by re-installing the CBSubs 1.1 module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147955 by beat
I have just retested locally to make sure there is no bug here and that all works fine as intended.

Also make sure plans are published.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 4 months ago #147969 by postnospam
Changing the global setting fixed the issue.

Thanks for the quick support!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn