country filed empty on invoice

13 years 3 months ago #148000 by ebjamvlek
country filed empty on invoice was created by ebjamvlek
I have a problem with this. I use CB 1.3 with CBSubs 1.1.0. When somebody registers on my site the country filed on the invoice stays empty.
If they click on "Click here to modify invoicing address" they can choose their country from a list, but when they click on save they get the message "Not authorized action."
I am new to CB and CBSubs, so maybe I overlook at something, so if somebody can point me out I would be very thankfull.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:country filed empty on invoice
Please check the parameter Show invoices: is set to Yes in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices. Otherwise the invoice address will not function. We're aware of the not authorized error and the invoice address should not display/function if show invoices is set to no; fixed for next release (CBSubs 1.1.1).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148077 by ebjamvlek
Replied by ebjamvlek on topic Re:country filed empty on invoice
I checked and it is set to Yes, the address, etc is shown, it is just the country that does not show up. Attached a picture of the part of the screen where the country is missing on.

As soon as I click the modify link I get the message "Not authorized action"

Post edited by: ebjamvlek, at: 2010/12/08 09:25
Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #148128 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:country filed empty on invoice

As soon as I click the modify link I get the message "Not authorized action"

Right, please re-read my previous post. It is a configuration issue (and a bug that is fixed for next release). Specifically you need to ensure in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices that Show invoices: is set to Yes otherwise you will receive an authorization error. To disable the address all together you need to set invoice address to no THEN show invoices to no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn