UddeIM profile pms link issues

13 years 1 month ago #156540 by DJ_Impact
UddeIM profile pms link issues was created by DJ_Impact
hello i have cb 1.4 installed on joomla 1.5.22

i've installed the latest version of uddim and enabled all cb plugins

i've published the field in the tab management for the pms link (click to send private message) but its not showing up on the user profile

i've tried disapling the joomla pms tab, and the udde pms tab and vicversa but can't for the life of me get the link to show up

any ideas what i am doing wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157806 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic Re: UddeIM profile pms link issues
by defenition it wouldn't show up on the logged in user profile. however, if you create a registered users list and call up one of those users' profile, you will see this link sitting pretty right there (please, see my screenshot below).

File Attachment:

another way to facilitate the uddeIM on users' front end is to create a menu item by the "uddeIM" type on the User menu. once the registered and logged in user clicks this menu item, among four knobs it will display the "Compose" one which will work almost the same way as the "Send private message" link. give it a go.

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

13 years 4 weeks ago #158790 by gustavsl
Replied by gustavsl on topic Re: UddeIM profile pms link issues
I think I've understood the idea behind this, but I didn't figure out how to create this new menu item on the User menu. Could you help me?
Thx.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn