Updated to CB 1.9 - now none of the users work

11 years 3 months ago #217938 by jchilders04
I am on Joomla 2.5.8.

I just updated CB to 1.9, everything WAS working until I found this issue. All the users are dead links. Even when I try to visit my own profile from the menu, it takes me to a http 500 error. On the admin site when I select the user management tab and select one of my users I get the same error.

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving mysite.com/index.php/login. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #217975 by jchilders04
Replied by jchilders04 on topic Re: Updated to CB 1.9 - now none of the users work
anyone have any ideas?

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #218001 by jchilders04
Replied by jchilders04 on topic Re: Updated to CB 1.9 - now none of the users work
the table _comprofiler has NULL in almost every field in the table...i'm assuming this should be pretty in-sync with the normal _users table right? I've already tried syncing users and databases from the CB tool menu...anyone?

11 years 3 months ago #218002 by jchilders04
All the tables are set to utf8_general_ci....

11 years 3 months ago #218030 by jchilders04
I just went through again and made sure every single field in every single table was set to utf8_general_ci again. Is anyone around to throw ideas?

11 years 3 months ago #218137 by jchilders04
aaaanyone alive?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn