CBJuice2

9 years 4 months ago #254956 by Dougj
CBJuice2 was created by Dougj
I have used CBJuice 2 before with complete success but on this job I am not having so much luck.

I have a J3.3 site that was upgraded thru various Joomla releases and finally from 2.5 to 3.3 recently. In that site I am using CB 1.9.1 and I installed CBJuice2 version 2.3.1.6 and saved the users to a csv file. That worked with no failures.

I have built a new fresh J3.3 site using CB 2.0.4 and tried to load CBJuice2 version 2.3.1.6 as well but it fails when trying to use cbjuice. I then uninstalled that version and loaded the latest 2.3.3.1 which appears to function correctly.

I created all the identical fields in CB field manager as were on the old site from which the export came and proceeded to import the CSV using the ADD Mode and placing a check box next to the option to import hashed password as well. That seemed to proceed OK.

However when I visit CB>user manager about half of my users names appear as randomly generated letters and numbers and all those same users are shown as being in the public group instead of the registered group they should show in. I checked the csv file and it shows all users as registered.

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything after deleting all DB entries to ensure no corruption but still this occurs.

When I compare the csv file to users that import correctly and those that import incorrectly there seems to be no direct correlation to any specific option on the csv file so I have been unable to determine what causes some to work and some not to work.

I also have a test registered user on the old system that does show correctly on the CSV file but it NEVER imports into the new site. I have tried this multiple times and that use never seems to be loaded t the final site?? I have no idea why??

I need all 230 users to import with the correct parameters, group and their passwords intact. Any help with why this is failing is greatly appreciated.

D.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds