how generate reports of CB 1.8 register in PDF!

11 years 8 months ago #208023 by ronetca
(my native language is Spanish because I apologize for my bad english)
I use joomla 2.5 and Want to Generate a report PDF with the information of users registered with Community Builder 1.8. Specially I wish the above mentioned information to remain organized in a chart (pdf) with its heading (letterhead, logo, etc) in the top part and that later contains all the information, including the photo of the registered user. I Have seen that some of them mention Breezing Forms, but not as I relate it to the databases generated by the CB 1.8?

My explain are well?

Well, this process is very much used in my country, to manage the membership in many organizations, it consists of 3 steps, 1) fills the request in the system and 2) you print and take the generated chart and you go to the organization`s office 3) Later when you order is checked, they activate you membership in system.

Anyone can help me!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #211917 by jsanchez_dha
Replied by jsanchez_dha on topic Re: how generate reports of CB 1.8 register in PDF!
Hi,

I am also looking for a way to generate .pdf reports with the CB user details. Does anyone know how to do this? Is there any appropiate extra pluging to be combined with CB to manage it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Javi from Madrid.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn