"." in Username

9 years 2 months ago #258360 by sputum
Replied by sputum on topic "." in Username
Hi,

my main Problem is that i get a white page when i click on a users name.
What i found out the last hour:

- first i thougt it has to do with a dot in the username - that ist wrong, the username is not the problem
- now i found out that only registered users get the whote page whne klicling on th e userprofiles link.

So my right now Problem is: registred user get a white, blank page when klicking on the users profile. (p.e. constables.at/userprofil/userprofile/thomas%2Caigner)

i am using the latest joomla and community builder version.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258447 by sputum
In the Community Builder Config i set the profile access level to public. what i tried now: i put all usergroups int the public access , but that did not work as well. The Result: alle registered users kcann not access the profil, all public user are able to view it.

9 years 1 month ago #260004 by sputum
Is there any informsation left out i must provide? shall i creaste an admin user for testing, please help me :-)

9 years 1 month ago #260006 by sputum
after activating joomla debuging i get the following:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _UE_PM_USER - assumed '_UE_PM_USER' in /www/htdocs/w0115182/constables/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 323

Notice: Use of undefined constant _UE_MENU_PM_USER_DESC - assumed '_UE_MENU_PM_USER_DESC' in /www/htdocs/w0115182/constables/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 325

Fatal error: Class 'CBtxt' not found in /www/htdocs/w0115182/constables/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 78

so ist has nothing to do with community builder , than you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds