cb.simpleboardtab Bug With Kunena

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154009 by GoremanX
cb.simpleboardtab Bug With Kunena was created by GoremanX
The forum integration tab in the user profile tries to retrieve the user's Rank image from the default template, regardless of which template is actually being used by Kunena.
[error] File does not exist: /components/com_kunena/template/default/images/ranks/f40.png, referer: http://www.friendlyphotozone.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=71

should be referring to
/components/com_kunena/template/$current-template/images/ranks/f40.png
instead.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154024 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: cb.simpleboardtab Bug With Kunena
According to Krileon, you can change the rank path in the plugin configuration: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,140668/catid,130/

Auto-filling that setting with the current kunena template might be useful, however if anyone wants a different one to be displayed that someone would have to change the setting each time the plugin is edited.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 1 month ago #154062 by GoremanX
Replied by GoremanX on topic Re: cb.simpleboardtab Bug With Kunena
You'd think we'd only want to display the same rank image that's currently displayed in the forum. I find it odd that this field isn't just pulled from the Kunena preferences table. I can't imagine ever wanting to display a different rank image in the profile than in the forum. Same goes for any other template-specific forum assets.

13 years 1 month ago #154071 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: cb.simpleboardtab Bug With Kunena
CB 1.4 stable fixes this.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn