Hosting Migration and SQL Wierdness

11 years 11 months ago #200477 by chiefbobo
Hosting Migration and SQL Wierdness was created by chiefbobo
Hi Everyone,

I recently moved a client's Joomla/CB/CB Subs web site from Bluehost to Godaddy. The site is in Joomla 1.5. I successfully copied and moved all the files and got the database imported no problem. The site appeared to be running great. But I have a strange problem with the user records. When viewing a users records in the back-end, the via the CB User Manager, I get two completely different users records when click on the tabs in their profile.

For example, one tab is called "Contact Profile" and it shows the persons company name and email address, and I have another tab called "Additional Info" displaying the first and last name, and other company info. The information I'm getting in the Additional Info tab is clearly not associated with the information in the Contact Profile tab.

I have tried the CB Tools and tried to check the db, but no problems reported. However when I try to actually Synchronize Users, I get an error. See the attached screen shot. I'm not enough of an SQL guru to know what that means, and I'm not sure what to do next.

The really confusing part is, if we do an export of the users via CB Juice to an Excel file, the information is all in proper order. So it's in the database correct, CB just seems to be confused when displaying it.

Anybody else had this issue before? And thoughts/suggestions are welcome.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn