Translation of Terms and Conditions

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #184395 by turkish74
Hi all

I'm trying to give the users on the registration page the correct language article for the terms and conditions, which i enabeld trough the configuration page in the backend.

I tried to give in the URL to Terms & Conditions field a Variable. In the language files, i put the new variable with the correct language link. Unfortunatly it doesnt work.

On the registration page it shows only the mydomain.com/Variable if i hover over the terms and condition link.

Is there a other way to give the users the correct link for the terms and conditions links or do i missunderstood something?

Any Suggestions?

Cheers
7 years 9 months ago #184876 by turkish74
Hi all

If i need subscription to answer this question, let me know.

Cheers
7 years 9 months ago #185053 by turkish74
Solved with inserting a variable in the language files (/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php).

I inserted

DEFINE('_UE_MYTERMS','<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=200&lang=en" target="_blank">Accept <strong>Terms & Conditions</strong></a>');

for the other Languages simply replace the Language string(Joomfish) at the end.

In the Backend i disabeld the Option Enable Terms & Conditions, and inserted a Field with _UE_MYTERMS as Variable in the value field.

This thread can be closed

Cheers
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn