Translation of Terms and Conditions

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184395 by turkish74
Translation of Terms and Conditions was created by turkish74
Hi all

I'm trying to give the users on the registration page the correct language article for the terms and conditions, which i enabeld trough the configuration page in the backend.

I tried to give in the URL to Terms & Conditions field a Variable. In the language files, i put the new variable with the correct language link. Unfortunatly it doesnt work.

On the registration page it shows only the mydomain.com/Variable if i hover over the terms and condition link.

Is there a other way to give the users the correct link for the terms and conditions links or do i missunderstood something?

Any Suggestions?

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #184876 by turkish74
Replied by turkish74 on topic Re: Translation of Terms and Conditions
Hi all

If i need subscription to answer this question, let me know.

Cheers

12 years 4 months ago #185053 by turkish74
Replied by turkish74 on topic Re: Translation of Terms and Conditions
Solved with inserting a variable in the language files (/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php).

I inserted

DEFINE('_UE_MYTERMS','<a href="/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=74&Itemid=200&lang=en" target="_blank">Accept <strong>Terms & Conditions</strong></a>');

for the other Languages simply replace the Language string(Joomfish) at the end.

In the Backend i disabeld the Option Enable Terms & Conditions, and inserted a Field with _UE_MYTERMS as Variable in the value field.

This thread can be closed

Cheers

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn