Basket display columns

13 years 1 month ago #158552 by internet_thinking
Basket display columns was created by internet_thinking
In Display > Baskets, if I set "Columns displayed in basket on screen:" to "Custom", the columns that show up are all wacky, as is the content in them. Why?

I'm selecting "Item description" and "Price" to be displayed in both "Items columns line 1" and "Totalizers columns line 1". I don't have a second period price set anywhere.

Rather than seeing a two column table with "Item Description" and "Price" and a total at the bottom right, I get a two column table displays with "Item description" and "Price" columns, but no price is listed in either the table body row (where the item price should be) or the table footer row (where the total should be).

What I get with default display is also useless: the table header contains four different cells - 'Art. Num.', 'Item', 'Validity' and 'Price' - while the table body contains just two cells - the item description (with a colspan=3) and the price. This won't make sense to users.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 weeks ago #158737 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Basket display columns
The algorithm to display that table is a bit tricky.
- Empty content colunms are not displayed
- You should have most probably items line 1 and totalizers to select the same things to display for the display to be correctly aligned without using additional CSS to align things to your will.
- Prices display: you need to choose the correct display column(s) depending on what and how you want to display the prices. If you have pro-rating, then you should use the default display method, and not first and next prices. Otherwise the pro-rating won't be displayed.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago #165031 by apdt
Replied by apdt on topic Re: Basket display columns
I have similar issue. All plans are not pro-rated and I only have one price. However, I can only display the price in the basket if I select 'second period price' column which doesn't make sense to me.

12 years 10 months ago #165438 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Basket display columns
Second period price is required for Recurring subscriptions; please ensure both price and second period price are selected for accurate price display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #165493 by apdt
Replied by apdt on topic Re: Basket display columns
Ok. So if there is no different first price, the 'normal' fixed price is stored as the second price. Is this correct?

12 years 10 months ago #166107 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Basket display columns
I believe so, yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds