CB Subs search filter - non standard behaviour

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #162409 by cliffvt
Hello

I'm struggling with the CB Subs search filter function in that it behaves differently to what is usually expected in Joomla filters.

See image below: Assume that I search for "Cliff" in the CB subs filter, then am presented with say 4 records. Should I click on the filter results "ID" field of a record to open that record, then press "cancel" or "save" once I have viewed/edited that record, the filter screen that is presented is now an unfiltered one rather than going back to the one filtered with the word "Cliff" - every other core Joomla filter facility (and indeed 3rd party components that I use) will always go back to the filtered list. This does become frustrating if one is trying to amend multiple records with a common filter as you have to keep re-filtering.

Cheers

Cliff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #162724 by krileon
None of CB or CBSubs filter/searching saves the results. Meaning if you navigate away it will clear your filter/searching. This is likely something we'll be implementing into CB 2.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn