Error in Media Manager

12 years 9 months ago #167412 by andyp_182
Error in Media Manager was created by andyp_182
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum but I have encountered some strange error messages as follows (I am using Joomla 1.6 with CB 1.4 and CBSubs 1.1.2).

When I go into Media Manager, there is one error message displayed for each file contained within the folder being displayed. The error is:

Warning: Missing argument 4 for cbpaidsubsbot_onContentBeforeDisplay() in /home/********/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubscontent/cbsubs.content_access.php on line 1074

Switching between the thumbnail view and the detail view causes the error to move to a different location but still the exact same error is displayed. 5 files in a folder = 5 error messages.

The error appears to originate from a CBSubs file which itself appears to be encrypted. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as Media Manager is a far appropriate way for my clients to upload content than FTP.

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168142 by andyp_182
Replied by andyp_182 on topic Re: Error in Media Manager
The file referenced in the error message appears to be encrypted but the first line makes a php call to check the ioncube loader - is this likely to be the cause of the problem?

This website was created on a local test site, backed up and restored to the live host. Could this discrepancy between the origin site and new site be contributing to the problem?

Everything else works as expected so it is strange that I am only getting error messages in Media Manager, an area which I wouldn't have thought would have links with CBSubs.

I really have hit a wall with this so any help no matter how small would be appreciated.

12 years 9 months ago #168248 by penske1
Replied by penske1 on topic Re: Error in Media Manager
Same error here. Any suggestions?

Thanks

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169463 by penske1
Replied by penske1 on topic Re: Error in Media Manager
Eagerly awaiting any possible fixes for this. :)

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169494 by andyp_182

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds