[#2518] Cannot figure out auto-join

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #162925 by daviator
[#2518] Cannot figure out auto-join was created by daviator
Currently I am running:
Joomla 1.5.23
CB v. 1.4
CB GroupJive (2.3) and CB GroupJive Auto(2.3) are both installed and published.

I cannot find the field named "gj_autojoin" as mentioned in another part of this forum. See reference here

How do I find/create this field so I can have new users auto-join one of two groups?
The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #162930 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Cannot figure out auto-join
did you open cb groupjive and then in auto you started a new file?
The following user(s) said Thank You: daviator
12 years 11 months ago #163008 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cannot figure out auto-join
The auto join field should automatically be created upon installation on the Contact Info tab. This is a system tab and can not be removed and if some reason is then please re-install CB or attempt to restore it with CB tools.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
12 years 11 months ago #163046 by daviator
Replied by daviator on topic Re: Cannot figure out auto-join
It was not auto created and after re-installing CB nothing changed.
I have even wiped my site clean and started from scratch. Which in turn caused another problem with the CB user database.

I *think* jojo's tip worked but will have to test it again once after my re-installation.
12 years 11 months ago #163054 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cannot figure out auto-join
If issue continues please PM backend login credentials and would be glad to take a look. It's possible there's a bad field present and running CB tools regarding fields maybe able to fix it. Additionally please check your database table _comprofiler_fields to see if the auto_join field is there, but likely associated with the wrong pluginid (simply delete and re-install GJ AutoJoin).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
12 years 11 months ago #163081 by daviator
Replied by daviator on topic Re: Cannot figure out auto-join
it still only works as jojo described. I have PMed my url and credentials...
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn