Unsubscribe all members from CB Subs Plan

12 years 9 months ago #169236 by xcarlson
Hello,

I need to unsubscribe 123 members from one plan and add them to a identical plan with just a new expiration date. How do I do this?

If anyone is around in the next couple hours would like to do a screen share if possible.

Thanks,

Bill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169272 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Unsubscribe all members from CB Subs Plan

I need to unsubscribe 123 members from one plan and add them to a identical plan with just a new expiration date. How do I do this?

Using CBSubs built in Import feature you can move users from 1 plan to another or the same place for instance with different status, dates, etc.. Please review your documentation regarding usage of the import feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #169352 by xcarlson
Replied by xcarlson on topic Re: Unsubscribe all members from CB Subs Plan
Perhaps I am missing something but here is the error I am getting - how can I get around this

Import failed:
Some users have already subscriptions: user ids: xxx xxx xxx xxx

0 users subscribed to plan: Copy of Paima , with state: Active

Following Users could not be subscribed (usernames) because either: (A) an exclusive active subscription exists that would conflict with the imported user subscription, or: (B) it is a children plan but the parent plan subscription does not exist:

xxx xxx xxx xxx

Continue ...

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169425 by krileon
You need to first disable their subscription then enable it. Please try the below example.

Import users from: All users from a given subscription plan
Source Subscription plan: Your Plan

Destination Subscription plan: Your Plan
Current state: Unsubscribed
Subscription date: Today

Perform a test import instead of a real import of the above first to ensure it'd work! If it works fine and as expected run the below.

Import users from: All users from a given subscription plan
Source Subscription plan: Your Plan

Destination Subscription plan: Your Plan
Current state: Active
Subscription date: Today

The best option to migrate users is truly to make a copy of your plan then move them from the old version to the new copy, which is the easiest and safest approach as the above would active a subscription for those who legitimately unsubscribed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #169858 by xcarlson
Replied by xcarlson on topic Re: Unsubscribe all members from CB Subs Plan
Still not working, any other suggestions before I go through every one manually?

Following Users could not be subscribed (usernames) because either: (A) an exclusive active subscription exists that would conflict with the imported user subscription, or: (B) it is a children plan but the parent plan subscription does not exist:

12 years 9 months ago #169988 by krileon

Following Users could not be subscribed (usernames) because either: (A) an exclusive active subscription exists that would conflict with the imported user subscription, or: ( it is a children plan but the parent plan subscription does not exist:

Did you first unsubscribe them? You need to unsubscribe (expired? cancelled?) them from the plan, then re-import them to the same subscription as subscribed (active). Aside from that not much more I can advise. CBSubs has no mass processing of subscriptions like you're wanting. Another option is to just directly edit them from the database to mass change their expiration dates, quite easy if all of their expiration dates are going to be the same.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn