Login/Logout Redirect Not Working

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192815 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
Please upgrade to CB 1.8 and confirm if issue persists.

Please also note you've CB Facebook Connect and CB Twitter installed while CB Connect is also installed. Please transfer your keys to CB Connect and disable FBC and TC. You also have CB AlphaUserPoints, CB Redirect, and CB Email all of which are depreciated and replaced with CB Auto Actions.

You also have numerous warnings and notices which maybe interfering with the redirect. Something else installed maybe also acting on the after login trigger and redirecting.
Notice: Use of undefined constant ITEMS_PER_PAGE - assumed 'ITEMS_PER_PAGE' in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_auction_my_ratings/auction_my_ratings.plugin.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_auction_my_ratings/auction_my_ratings.plugin.php:14) in administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2144

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 510

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_auction_my_ratings/auction_my_ratings.plugin.php:14) in components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 583

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in plugins/user/sysplgaup_newregistered.php on line 211

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in plugins/user/sysplgaup_newregistered.php on line 211

You've over 50 3rd party extensions installed. There is unfortunately just no way for me to debug your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193070 by aquadir
Replied by aquadir on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
I disabled the plugin that caused the above errors and upgraded to CB 1.8.
I installed the latest version of CB Connect and CB Auto Auctions. I created an Auto Auction Redirect for Login and it now works. However, there are two issues that I see.

1. I want users to be able to sign in with their LinedIn accounts. Got an API and Secret Keys and enabled it from the plugin; however, the button does not show up in the front end.

2. I disabled Friend Connect from the CB Connect plugin; but a View Google Profile link appears in the Users profile under the View tab. Clicking on this link does nothing. Why does this show up if Friend Connect is disabled? I don't want it to how up.

PS: Is there a way to sign in with a Google + Account - or is that the same thing as the Friend Connect.

Please see attached images for clarification.

Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #193299 by krileon

1. I want users to be able to sign in with their LinedIn accounts. Got an API and Secret Keys and enabled it from the plugin; however, the button does not show up in the front end.

LinkedIn requires HTTPS; states this directly in backend when configuring LinkedIn.

2. I disabled Friend Connect from the CB Connect plugin; but a View Google Profile link appears in the Users profile under the View tab. Clicking on this link does nothing. Why does this show up if Friend Connect is disabled? I don't want it to how up.

You've the friend connect field in CB > Field Management published. Simply unpublish it.

PS: Is there a way to sign in with a Google + Account - or is that the same thing as the Friend Connect.

Friend Connect will no longer work as of March 1st. Google+ has yet to provide an API to allow login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquadir

12 years 2 months ago #193477 by aquadir

You've the friend connect field in CB > Field Management published. Simply unpublish it.

I did what you asked me to do; but the View Google Profile Link still appears under the View menu under the View/Update Profile page. Clicking on the link does nothing.

12 years 1 month ago #193612 by krileon
Ah, that's the CB Menu link. You can disable that within CB Connect configuration for Friend Connect.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 1 month ago #193656 by aquadir
I've tried to disable it multiple times form CB_Connect --> Friend Connect --> Menu --> Profile. However, when I do a save, it always defaults back to "Enable".

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn