Update Profile Error

12 years 1 month ago #194253 by evharris6
Update Profile Error was created by evharris6
Im having problems updating my profile from the frontend of my site. It keeps saying "No valid image upload" for everything. Even if I were just trying to change my name. I'm not understanding why this is happening but I need to fix this so I could use my cbplayer. Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194271 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Update Profile Error
Joomla version? CB version? Have you tested with debug mode and maximum error reporting configured in Joomla global configuration to see if there are any fatal errors present?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194283 by evharris6
Replied by evharris6 on topic Re: Update Profile Error
Sorry, its the cb version. Yup, I tried out the debug and it says "undefined index: jpeg support in /home/enterfel/public_html/libraries/joomla/image/image.php on line 80." What should I do next?

12 years 1 month ago #194312 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Update Profile Error

evharris6 wrote: Sorry, its the cb version. Yup, I tried out the debug and it says "undefined index: jpeg support in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>enterfel/public_html/libraries/joomla/image/image.php on line 80." What should I do next?

CB Version?
Jooml version?

12 years 1 month ago #194355 by evharris6
Replied by evharris6 on topic Re: Update Profile Error
Now I'm not sure what you guys are asking me. The error shows up whenever I'm trying to update my cb profile. Is this a fatal error? If so how can I fix it?

12 years 1 month ago #194370 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Update Profile Error
What is your Joomla version and CB version. We're asking version numbers. If you're not using CB 1.8, then please update.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn